Marketing - Content Creator/Administrative Assistant
- Develop graphic design artwork including, but not limited to: reports, brochures, presentations, advertisement, corporate events and translate them across multiple on-screen mediums such as print, digital, website, e-mail, and social media
- Drive the creative development of our business marketing and play a significant role in the creative process for campaign development.
- Provide creative guidance and make recommendations on enhancements to building positioning, messages, programs and technology
- Improve marketing standards by delivering innovative and creative ideas to generate campaign leads for sales and revenue purposes
- Assist in web-page and email design using our global web content management system
- Contribute to marketing initiatives that are integral to the company
- Offer support and leadership on company events
Other qualifications include:
- Highly skilled in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop etc).
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite especially PowerPoint and Word.
- Strong art / typographic sense, infographic and technical skills.
- Act as steward of the company's brand and visual graphic standards.
- Excellent understanding of the digital, print process, and event production.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Superior interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate proactively with others in a cross-functional team.
- Versatile thinker, able to problem solve and has a can-do attitude.
- Fluent in speaking English. Spanish as a second language is preferred.
- Great team player.
- Knowledge in video and photography production is a plus.
Wonder World Cave
Minimum 3+ of years Graphic Design experience preferable within the commercial real estate services industry, however this is not essential. Candidates from professional services firms and creative agencies are welcome to apply.
High School Diploma
Competitive - Part Time