AN ADVENTURE FOR THE ENTIRE FAMILY!
Wonder World Park’s Combination Ticket is the most popular choice! Fully-guided combination tours depart on the hour. Please select a date and tour time and reserve online today! We request that you arrive at least 10 minutes before your tour time purchased. The capacity of a tour is 15 guest. If you are unable to reserve tickets for your entire party, please contact us for assistance or select another tour time.
- Enjoy a guided tour and discover the nation’s only true example of an EARTHQUAKE-FORMED CAVE.
- Go deep underground and see up close the devastation of a major quake.
- Exit by the “Stratavator” and ride high into the sky to the Tejas Observation Tower.
- Be amazed by the Topsy-Turvy World of the Anti-Gravity House where everything is backward, even water flows uphill!
- Board the train and splash through the waterfalls of Mystery Mountain on your way to the Texas Wildlife Petting Park.
- Pet and feed the Rabbits in our Silver Fox Rabbit Farm
- ShoppingFood & DrinksWonder World Park Cave and Attractions is just minutes from I-35 in San Marcos, between Austin and San Antonio.
Our fully guided tour takes about 2 hours to complete. This includes all four attractions (cave, observation tower, anti-gravity house, and train ride).
Park also includes macaws, food trailers, and picnic areas. We encourage you to stay as long as you wish.
TICKET COMBINATION PRICES:
Youth Combination (4-12): $16.95
Adult Combination (13+): $25.95
Military Youth Combination: $11.95
Military Adult Combination: $20.95
Senior Citizens (65+): $20.95