All In One Ticket
Most Popular Choice
AN ADVENTURE FOR THE ENTIRE FAMILY!
Warning: The Cave has steep stairs going down and up throughout the tour. It is not recommended for people recovering from any recent hip, leg and heart complications or surgeries. Please consult with your doctor before visiting. We offer railings and lighting throughout the cave. We also offer seating along the way. The walk is no longer than 1 mile long.
Wonder World Park’s All In One Ticket is the most popular choice! Fully-guided combination tours depart every 30 minutes. Please select a date and tour time and reserve online. We request that you arrive at least 10 minutes before your tour time purchased. The capacity of a tour is limited to allow social distancing. If you are unable to reserve tickets for your entire party, please contact us for assistance or select another tour time. 512-392-6711
Duration - 2 hours. It is a fully-guided tour.
- Enjoy a guided tour and discover the nation’s only true example of an EARTHQUAKE-FORMED CAVE
- Go deep underground and see up close the devastation of a major quake
- Be amazed by the Topsy-Turvy World of the Anti-Gravity House where everything is backward, even water flows uphill!
- Board the train and splash through the waterfalls of Mystery Mountain on your way to the Texas Wildlife Petting Park
- Visit with the Macaws
- Shopping, Food & Drinks
- Wonder World Park Cave and Attractions is just minutes from I-35 in San Marcos, between Austin and San Antonio.