All In One Ticket
Most Popular Choice
WARNING! OUR ELEVATOR IS under MAINTENaNCE AND WILL NOT BE OPERATING. GUEST WILL NEED TO WALK OUT OF THE CAVE. THERE WILL BE STEEP STAIRS ON YOUR WAY OUT OF THE CAVE. NOT RECOMMENDED FOR ANYONE WITH HEALTH ISSUES: RECENT SURGERIES, HEART ISSUES AND OR ASTHMA.
AN ADVENTURE FOR THE ENTIRE FAMILY!
Wonder World Park’s All In One Ticket is the most popular choice! Fully-guided combination tours depart every 30 minutes. Please select a date and tour time and reserve online. We request that you arrive at least 10 minutes before your tour time purchased. The capacity of a tour is limited to allow social distancing. If you are unable to reserve tickets for your entire party, please contact us for assistance or select another tour time. 512-392-6711
- Enjoy a guided tour and discover the nation’s only true example of an EARTHQUAKE-FORMED CAVE
- Go deep underground and see up close the devastation of a major quake
- Exit by the “Stratavator” and ride high into the sky to the Tejas Observation Tower
- Be amazed by the Topsy-Turvy World of the Anti-Gravity House where everything is backward, even water flows uphill!
- Board the train and splash through the waterfalls of Mystery Mountain on your way to the Texas Wildlife Petting Park
- Visit with the Macaws
- Shopping Food & Drinks
- Wonder World Park Cave and Attractions is just minutes from I-35 in San Marcos, between Austin and San Antonio.
Our fully guided tour takes about 2 hours to complete. This includes all four attractions (cave, observation tower, anti-gravity house, and train ride).
Park also includes macaws, food trailers, and picnic areas. We encourage you to stay as long as you wish.