All In One Ticket
Most Popular Choice
AN ADVENTURE FOR THE ENTIRE FAMILY!
Wonder World Park’s All In One Ticket is the most popular choice! Fully-guided combination tours depart every 30 minutes. Please select a date and tour time and reserve online. We request that you arrive at least 10 minutes before your tour time purchased. The capacity of a tour is limited to allow social distancing. If you are unable to reserve tickets for your entire party, please contact us for assistance or select another tour time. 512-392-3760
- Enjoy a guided tour and discover the nation’s only true example of an EARTHQUAKE-FORMED CAVE
- Go deep underground and see up close the devastation of a major quake
- Exit by the “Stratavator” and ride high into the sky to the Tejas Observation Tower
- Be amazed by the Topsy-Turvy World of the Anti-Gravity House where everything is backward, even water flows uphill!
- Board the train and splash through the waterfalls of Mystery Mountain on your way to the Texas Wildlife Petting Park
- Visit with the Macaws
- Shopping Food & Drinks
- Wonder World Park Cave and Attractions is just minutes from I-35 in San Marcos, between Austin and San Antonio.
Our fully guided tour takes about 2 hours to complete. This includes all four attractions (cave, observation tower, anti-gravity house, and train ride).
Park also includes macaws, food trailers, and picnic areas. We encourage you to stay as long as you wish.