Frequently Asked Questions
Wonder World Cave & Adventure Park is making guest and staffs’ safety our number ONE priority. We have implemented guidelines and safety procedures to abide by while on the park grounds. We highly recommend you wash hands often, use hand sanitizer and avoid touching your face, maintain a safe physical distance from other parties and wear face coverings for mouth and nose. Those who display any symptoms of sickness or have had a recent fever, please do not enter the park.
Below are some of the recently added policies and procedures.
- Online Bookings: We are highly encouraging that you purchase your tickets online 1 hour in advance at http://www.wonderworldpark.com
- Gift Shop: Please sanitize your hands before and after shopping the gift store.
- What is open? All Attractions are operating, but at a lower capacity of guest per tour. The Cave, Tower, Anti-Gravity House and Train Ride are all open for visiting.
- Facial Mask – Mask coverings are required at the park. Please bring your own or purchase a mask onsite.
- Capacities per tours: Capacity will be monitored and limited on tours and inside our gift shop to allow physical distancing.
- Sanitizing Stations: Hand sanitizer stations have been placed around the park for your use regularly.
- Designated Sanitation Crew: We have created additional roles at the park dedicated to cleaning and sanitation of highly frequented areas: doors, tables, benches, railings and inside and outside the cave.
- Floor Markings: We have marked the floor to indicate 6 ft distance between people. We asked that you not crowd others outside your party and keep social distancing at all times.
- Protective Barriers: Plexiglass has been installed at every register to provide protection.
Click Here To Purchase: https://www.wonderworldpark.com/
How much does a tour cost?
Adult -All In One Ticket - 27.95, Youth (4-12) 18.95, Child (0-3) $5.00. Train Ride Only Tickets - $9.50 per person (0-3 Free), Adult -Cave Only - $19.95, Youth (4-12) -$13.95 & Child (0-3) - $5.00. We also run holiday and social media specials so be sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for the latest updates!
I bought tickets online and it says my tour starts at 9 am. Can I change the time?
Yes, we are flexible with your time and it can be changed or post-poned for another day. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 512-392-3760.
How long do the tours last?
Our fully-guided tours take about 2 hours to complete. This includes all four of our attractions; cave, observation tower, anti-gravity house and a train ride through our wildlife park. Tours leave every 20-30 minutes with our last tour going out one hour before closing. Train Ride thru the Wildlife Park takes around 30 minutes to complete.
What should I wear?
We highly recommend that our guests wear closed toed shoes or shoes that are comfortable to walk in. We are a dry formed cave, but rain water does make its way into our cave causing puddles and wet floors. Loose breathable clothing is recommended especially on hotter days, but our cave stays a nice 72 degrees all year around.
Can I bring my own food?
Yes! Wonder World welcomes picnics, ice chests, and coolers. We have various picnic areas located on our property and a seating area inside of our snack bar. We also have a food truck onsite, Soulful Creations. Click here to view their menu and hours.
Should I bring my camera even though it has flash?
We encourage our guests to bring cameras so that you can document your time spent with us. We are a dry formed cave so the flash won’t hurt any of the rock formations so take as many pictures as you would like.
Is the tour wheelchair accessible?
Both our train ride and observation tower are wheelchair accessible. Unfortunately, our cave and anti-gravity house are not wheelchair accessible.
Can I bring a stroller for my child?
Our tours are not accessible for strollers. If you have a small child we recommend baby slings as these types of carriers have worked best for our guests in the past.
I bought tickets through Groupon, what all can I do?
Tickets purchased through Groupon will allow access to all four of our attractions. Tickets purchased through Groupon MUST be purchased 24 hours prior to your visit. (Per Groupon’s policy) GROUPONS WILL BE TREATED AS A WALK-IN AND WILL BE PLACED ON THE NEXT AVAILABLE TOUR.
I bought tickets through Pogo Pass, what all can I do?
During Spring Break - we will not accept Pogo Passes without a purchase of Train Ride Only Ticket. Pogo Passes do not include the Train Ride Only.
Tickets purchased through Pogo Pass include 3 of the 4 attractions. The train ride through our wildlife park is not included; but required during Spring Break. You can purchase this attraction for $9.50 at our ticket counter or online to set your tour time. In order to secure a tour time, you must purchase Train Ride Only tickets online. Otherwise, you will be considered a walk-in and placed on the next available tour.
Can I reserve a tour for a field trip or group?
Yes, information on how to book can be found by clicking here. We will open during the week for private tours. Schools, organizations and/or family & friends are welcome to book. cLICk here to request a tour time.
How much does parking cost?
Parking is free!